CURRENT MEMORIAL PLANS:
- Efforts are underway to establish an enduring memorial to the 121st Field Artillery Regiment and the unit members killed in action during the Global War on Terror.
- Below are preliminary design elements under consideration. Fundraising to build the memorials is underway. Additionally, the 1-121st FAVA is looking for members to assist in the efforts to design and build the Memorials.
- Please fill out this form if you are interesting in joining the organization or help in planning.
121st Field Artillery Regiment Memorial
- Recognize the 121st FA Regiment being headquartered in Milwaukee, WI for 100 years
- The Memorial will recognize the fallen from WWI, WWII, and the Global War on Terror
- The 121st FA Regiment deployed to France as a part of the 32nd Infantry Division and participate in the following Campaigns: Aisne-Marne, Oise-Aisne, Alsace 1918, Champagne 1918
- Elements of the 121st FA Regiment would deploy to both the European and Pacific theatres during WWII. As such, the Regiment is credited with participation in the following Campaigns: Naples-Foggia, Rome-Arno, Normandy, Northern France, North Apennines, Po Valley, Ardennes-Alsace, Central Europe, New Guinea (with arrowhead), Leyte and Luzon. Units recognized include the 121st Field Artillery Battalion, the 173rd Field Artillery Group, the 985th Field Artillery Battalion, and the 173rd Field Artillery Battalion
- Units of the 1st Battalion 121st Field Artillery Regiment have participated in the Global War on Terror (OIF-2 deployments; OEF-2 deployments)
Local Memorials to the 1-121 FA Soldiers KIA During the GWOT
- Memorial dedicated August 2016.